The feature-packed design and robust construction of the MicroLux Milling Machine makes it well-suited for your most demanding model shop projects. Its smooth operation lets you put fine finishes not only on machinable metals, but on non-metals like wood and plastic as well. For operating convenience, we've equipped it with .050 inch-per-turn table feed screws and dials, and the headstock is lever-actuated to make drilling operations a breeze. The column can also be tipped for angled milling and drilling, and easily separates from the base for one-man relocation or storage. The MicroLux Milling Machine is the perfect companion for your MicroLux Lathe...it's also backed by Micro-Mark's guarantee of hassle-free product service.
Just Look at These Features
- Super rigid, heat-treated cast-iron base, column and headstock with precision-ground V-ways
- Hardened and accurately finished main spindle supported by high precision centripetal roller bearings
- .050 inch per turn table feed screws with zero-resettable dials
- Hi/lo gearbox for torque amplification at low speed
- Powerful adjustable-speed motor with feedback-sensing power boost circuitry
- Tilting column for angle milling/drilling
- Lever-actuated spring-assisted headstock performs drilling operations with ease
MicroLux MT3 Milling Machine Specifications
Table size: 16 inches wide x 3-3/4 inches deep
Table travel (X direction): 8 inches
Cross slide travel (Y direction): 4 inches
Headstock travel (Z direction): 7 inches
Clearance (spindle to table-top): 11 inches
Center of spindle to face of column: 6 inches
Spindle speed: Continuously variable between 0 and 2,500 rpm with 2-speed gearbox-driven spindle
Spindle taper: MT3
Column angle: tilts from -45 degrees to +45 degrees
Motor: 350 watt (0.47hp) commutator-equipped DC, operates from standard 120v AC outlet
Overall size: 30 inches high x 20 inches deep x 20 inches wide
Weight: 110 pounds (basic machine without accessories).
Includes variable-speed 1/2hp commutator-equipped DC motor with hi/lo transmission, 1/2 inch drill chuck and drawbar, table locks, column lock and drill stop, power supply with feedback-sensing power boost circuitry, spring-assisted headstock return, V-way chip guards, chuck/collet chip guard, indicator scales for the X and Z directions, fine-adjust knob for the Z direction, safety cut-off switch, wrench set and instruction manual/parts diagram.
Note: Some assembly required.
Shipped by UPS ground to 48 contiguous U.S. only. For other areas, contact Customer Service for special arrangements.